Dedicated Training Division
KPI Care training is a fundamental part of our business, working in line with many regulatory industry bodies to ensure compliance at all times.
All our courses have been developed, adhering to the national minimum standards in line with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the Skills for Care Organisations.
Our KPI trainers have worked in a variety of healthcare settings for many years having gained exceptional hands on managerial experience.
Enhancing the services that we provide, many of our clients now take full advantage of our bespoke and flexible training programmes to suit the needs of their workforce.
Training is offered at our large training suites or at the client’s choice of venue. Cost effectiveness is at the forefront of discussions prior to booking confirmation.
- Medication Administration
- Medication Awareness
- Practical Moving & Handling
- Theory Practical Moving & Handling
- Health & Safety
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid Awareness
- Mental Capacity
- Dementia Awareness
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Risk Assessment
- Care Certificate
KPI Care course evaluations have a significant role to play in our constant review to achieve excellence of service.
Feedback from clients and staff includes such comments as:
- “The course was informative, relevant and will be a great help in my daily care position.”
- “The course was very interesting, I really enjoyed every bit of it and look forward to receiving my updates.”
- “The trainers teaching methods are excellent, every learner felt fully engaged and will put the knowledge into practice.”